Friday, February 13, 2009

Busted

At least once a day, Frank and I have this conversation:
"Why is dog hair all over the couch?"
"I don't know how it gets there. Daisy isn't even allowed on the couch. It must just get stuck on our clothes and transfer when we are sitting."
"Are you sure? It seems like there is a lot of hair to have just brushed off."
"I'm sure. She never gets up on the couch."
So, I walked in on this sight today. A-HA! Caught in the act! Seriously, can I get mad at either of them?
I guess I'll just have to vacuum more.

4 comments:

Cat said...

Too cute!

wende said...

oooohhh, so sweet. i love "boy and his dog" photos. daisy is lucky to have you.

Dirk Handlebar said...

Oh man. Too cute. A boy and his dog.

Trent and Rachel said...

I love this picture. It could be on a Hallmark Card!

Rachel