Thursday, March 25, 2010

C'mon Baby, Light My Fire

When we moved in, I thought the one thing missing from our new house was a fireplace. We just had a big blank wall in our family room. What to do? We looked into all sorts of things, and had a bunch of guys come out to give us ideas and quotes. But the one we liked best was from our neighbor, Ryan.
The kids loved the "Jungle Gym" that he set up in our house. I tried to keep them off it for the first couple of days, but eventually gave in and let them climb around. Check it out! Isn't it fantastic!?

7 comments:

Johnson Family said...

I can feel the warmth from here--enjoy!!

wende said...

it really is so gorgeous, even better in person. you need a photo of it all decorated and with your books - it looks so great in person!

Jana said...

I can't wait to sit by the fire - smores? (There's a joke in there somewhere because of your last name, but I wasn't thinking of that when I wrote it)

MY COMPUTER said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mary Leedy said...

Wow! Very nice and I, too, thank Ryan for such a great idea. :-) A home isn't a home until you put a fireplace in!

Eileen Moore said...

It is absolutely fantastic! I am anxious to see it in person. Great job! We love and miss you all.
Aloha, Eileen