Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April's Fools goes a little too far

I have to give Frank the credit for this awesome April Fools idea. This morning, when the boys went to get dressed, they found that their underwear had dissapeared only to be replaced by these lovely princess panties...Hee...Hee... James thought it was funny and came up in a towel to ask for his underwear back.
Ben was disgusted. It didn't really matter to him, he had gotten dressed anyway. Hmmm. I think he would have held out in the same underwear forever if he needed to.
Our joke was apparently too much for Andrew.
I found him humiliated and crying; vowing that he's: "Never getting dressed again!"
Here's hoping your April Fools jokes went over a little better than ours.

5 comments:

Julie said...

That is the best joke I have seen! I wish I had thought to do something similar to my girl. There is always next year!

Trent said...

I am laughing my head off right now!!!! That was the best joke ever DUDES!!!!! HA!

Rachel

Lisa Moore said...

That is so funny! Such an awesome idea. I don't think it would have had the same effect if I'd switched Sydney's underwear for spider man ones. I'll have to think of something creative for next year! Poor Drew! I hope he has forgiven you!

Jana said...

hilarious!

wende said...

that is awesome! poor drew. seriously frank, you rock. can i get you to loan them to me for next year?

so funny!