Friday, June 5, 2009

Dinos, Preschool and T-ball

It seems like Andrew has been doing all sorts of stuff lately... Andrew and his cousins are posing in front of a fierce predator. See that space there in the middle? Joey took off screaming before I could snap the shot. Looks like he's the smart one.
Eeewww. That dinosaur skull needs a tissue.

No more preschool. This boy is ready for Kindergarten.
T-ball is basically the greatest game ever. I love how everyone gets up, everyone gets a homerun. I love how the uniforms drown the little guys. Some kids run after their own ball after they hit, sometimes they run over to their mom instead of 1st base, kids sit in the outfield and pick grass. It cracks me up!
Andrew's first game was against his cousin Jackson's team. Way to go, buddies!

Thanks for taking pictures for me, Al!

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

Love that last picture!