Monday, January 25, 2010

Outwit, Outsmart, Outbunc!

Well, since I am a typical Mormom Mom in Davis County, I spend one night a month playing BUNCO! And while I would have rolled my eyes at this 15 years ago, I confess that I LOVE IT!
Ginger and Shauna are the founders of our Bunco group. I am so glad they invited me to join. It is a great way to keep in touch with people that have moved, and since I am one of those people, now, I love it even more since I get to see my buddies. This month it was my turn to host.

I told James to take some pictures while we were playing and he caught me just as I yelled BUNCO!! Here's my scorecard--I was totally ON FIRE!
Look at all of us cute girlies with our scarves. I love having a yummy dinner, treats, cokes and laughing my head off with these women. There's just nothing like girl-time.
See you next month, ladies.

2 comments:

wende said...

cute post.

and seriously - you WERE on fire! i was so jealous! not one little B on my card!

thanks for the cute scarf, and please call me to sub any time. you have the most darling - and fun - group of friends! :)

Johnson Family said...

Girl time's the best! Sounds like fun!