Monday, October 27, 2008

Is it a gaggle?

So, what do you call a group of dorks? A herd? A pod? A flock? A hive? You may just call it the Moore Family. We saw this cool wall and I asked Allison to take our picture by it--so, she got us all set up in the right place and that's when all heck broke loose... Joey was kicking Ben, Andrew was crying and James was just embarassed. I couldn't stop laughing. I guess this typifies our family. It's a pretty good picture to represent what we are really like. I'll have to post some more pictures. She did some AWESOME ones where we are less like a colony of dorks. Stay tuned, you may see some of them in upcoming posts.

Just as a little matter of information, after I finished this post, I was curious about other animal grouping names. If you are curious, too, check out this website. I am always fascinated by things like this...http://www.thealmightyguru.com/Pointless/AnimalGroups.html

2 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Great picture, we expect to see it in your entry way! Thanks for the science lesson on animal groupings, pretty interesting!

wende said...

i like brood, or clowder - or maybe wreck is more appropriate? great photo and very cool list, i love learning about stuff like this too.