Thursday, October 16, 2008

I've got you...Under my skin.

If you haven't been to Body Worlds, don't even talk to me until you have. Seriously, it's basically the coolest thing ever. It's an exhibition down at the Leonardo that uses REAL HUMAN BODIES! I was a little worried that I would be squeamish or that it would be more "artsy" than educational. Not the case! It was presented so well.
And it is unbelievable. I was just amazed the whole time by how incredible my body is. Not in the same way that Cindy Crawford's body is incredible... More like until I actually saw all of the organs, nerves, blood vessels, arteries, muscles, bones, etc. and how they work together and how amazing they are, I really took it all for granted. Well, not anymore, my friend. I've always been pretty good about making sure we eat healthy, but now, exercise is going to be playing a more prominent role in the Moore family.
James, Ben and I are posing in the rain and appreciating our amazing bodies. That's right. You, too have a beautiful and amazing body, so take care of it!

3 comments:

Jana said...

That postcard you sent us is amazing, and creepy. I would love to see it in person.

Allison said...

That was a fun night. A little sick, but mostly RAD. Thanks for putting it all together, Jen.

Dirk Handlebar said...

Creepy.