Tuesday, October 7, 2008

It's getting a little SPOOKY around here...

The other day, we got out our Halloween decorations. It was especially fun this year because we went out of town last year. The kids love looking at all the cheesy stuff and putting it around the house. I hear,"Oh, yeah! I remember this..." over and over. I think my flash is not working because these pictures didn't turn out great. Hopefully some day the kids will look back at this post and think it is fun to see all of this stuff.



This is our little card game that I made a long time ago when I was teaching ESL. The kids say "Trick-or-Treat" instead of "Go fish."

We went with playgroup to Gardiner Village to see the witches. I was reminded of all the times we've gone there. It seems like we do the same things again and again every year. Why is that? Tradition? Because it's comfortable? Because we can't think of anything else to do?



Here's just a little taste of past Halloweens with the "Moore Family Halloweenies":















I can't wait to get some pictures of this year! The kids are pretty excited about their costumes.

3 comments:

Jana said...

I totally want to come trick or treating to YOUR house!

Dirk Handlebar said...

You're seriously a cool mom.

So, who's the twelve-year-old holding baby James in his baby blue dinosaur outfit?

Allison said...

What a cute post!

I wish we had some kind of picture of Mom's old decorations... all I remember are those stuffed pumpkins with the button eyes and the felt twisties on top... I know you know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, what a good idea to blog this stuff!