Friday, October 10, 2008

Shhh....

I spent the last few weeks scanning in all of our old negatives onto my hard drive with Nate's awesome scanner. It is so fun to see all these old pictures. I noticed so many similarities between all of my boys.
For instance, they can sleep ANYWHERE! I remember once when we were shopping for a bed for James and the salesman tried to talk us into a super-deluxe-expensive mattress. Frank looked at him and told him that we've found James asleep on the stairs before. So, forget your sales pitch, buster!

Can you tell them apart? I am surprised that I had to figure it out on a few of them. They really do look alike.











I saved this one for last--yes, James is really asleep.

5 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Wouldn't it be nice if we could fall asleep so easily? Those were the days! I love the last one of James:)

Jana said...

Sweet haircut James!

wende said...

that is so funny! i think a nap now...

Allison said...

What a funny post. I feel so tired all of a sudden! :)

Unknown said...

Hey Jenny! I so envy you for being able to scan all of your old negatives! You rock! I'm soooo far away from attempting that one. Thanks for comin' to see me @ my neglected blog :) C U Soon!