Monday, January 19, 2009

Last week, it snowed for 2 days straight. Finally, when it stopped, we put on our snowclothes and ran out in time to make a snowman before it got too dark. Daisy hated the snowman and kept circling it, growling, and knocking it over. I think she thought it was an intruder. What a great guard dog.
Then, the next day, I took Andrew and Joey to the park to do some sledding.Sledding is a whole lot of this...
For just a little of this...
But, totally worth it.
I am so glad I took them when I did, because a few hours later is when Joey broke his foot. We have to wait until his cast is off now before we can go again.

1 comment:

Dirk Handlebar said...

The next time I decide to rob your house (yeah, that's right next time), I'm totally going to distract Daisy with a bunch of snowmen and snowwomen. Then I'll be free to loot all of James' arrowheads, Drew's Spiderman toys, and Ben's Barbie underwear.