Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sweet Trib-UTE!

There was a parade and celebration downtown for our champion UTES! Andrea and I took the kids down, and Frank came straight from the airport and met us. Ben's buddy, Kelton was a really good sport to put on a Utah sweatshirt and come with us. He is a die-hard BYU fan.
They had the marching band, coaches, cheerleaders, University President, etc. but the best part (especially for Ben) was the players giving everyone five as they passed. It may have been the best day of his life.

2 comments:

Josi said...

I saw this on the news and wondered if you were there, then I said "Nah, she's not THAT into it is she?" :-) I stand corrected. Did you get my e-mail about the rooms for the conference? I feel bad :-(

Johnson Family said...

Is this blackmail? I asked Kelton how much you had to pay him to actually put on a smile while wearing red! Actually, He had a blast, thanks for taking him!