Thursday, April 3, 2008

Frank Moore-or something more?

















So, who is Frank Moore? To some, he is an avid sports fan with a jovial wit, but he is much more...
He is my best friend and we have tons of fun together. Noone can make me laugh like Frank. He is a fun, involved dad and does as much with the boys as his schedule will allow. He loves: watching sports--any sport, going on long walks (with a football to throw), golfing any chance he gets, Def Leppard, playing with his blackberry, and watching silly, immature, funny movies which make him laugh like a schoolgirl.
Here is the part where I tell you what Frank does for a living. He claims to be an aftermarket sales manager at FMCTI or Jetway as we call it. He claims that this position requires him to be gone for weeks at a time. He claims that the reason he has multiple passports is because they keep getting filled up. He claims that the reason he gets calls in the middle of the night is because of time zone differences. Is he simply a traveling salesman? An overworked slave to the corporate world? Or is he an INTERNATIONAL MAN OF MYSTERY? You put together the pieces...


Franklin, be-have!

3 comments:

wende said...

you are hilarious! um, my vote is international man of mystery! actually, i think he just has another family some where and has to split the time. and what happened to my husband? i can't even get him to watch austin powers?

Jana said...

He is very mysterious. But I'm thinking more pro-wrestler than spy. Are you missing any spandex?

Frank said...

Oh, there is more... much more baby.

While I would have preferred a PhotoShop effort with James Bond instead of Austin Powers, I will make a concerted effort to incorporate more of Austin's vocabulary into my daily conversations.

Yes, Yes, Yes...No, No No... and I am spent.