Tuesday, April 8, 2008

What is that mysterious ticking noise? Ben, Ben, Ben-ja-min Moore

Well, here is Ben. What a handsome devil! It is actually pretty hard to get a picture of Ben. He is never in one place long enough for me to grab my camera. I love this picture of him. You can get a feel for his mischevious and fun loving personality.
If there is one thing that Ben loves, it is SPORTS!! His favorite is soccer, but this is a picture of him right before he hit THE GAME WINNING HOMERUN IN THE ALLSTAR GAME!! If he was pro, that would be on the front of ESPN the magazine or Sports Illustrated. I know, I am bragging, but it was one of those moments like in "The Natural." Everything was in slow motion and all of the crowd was holding their breath and then, CRACK! It was seriously so awesome. (I know people-especially Dave are going to comment that in the movie, he didn't actually hit a homerun and win the game, but you know what I mean)
Ben is always smiling, laughing or playing. He is always doing something, never just sitting around. Right now, in his room, he has a huge castle set up with blocks, army guys, tanks, knights, pirates, power rangers and about anything else he can find to stage a major battle. Ben loves cub scouts and his soccer teams. He is playing on a Rec team and a Competition team. I love to watch him because he is so serious and intense when he plays. Ben is also a healthfood nut. He would rather eat broccoli or granola than cookies or candy. Don'tcha just love this kid?!

6 comments:

Jana said...

Yeah Ben!!!!! I can't wait to see him play in a soccer game someday. I bet he has sweet moves. I'd also like to mention his sweet guitar skills - electronic and old school.

Dirk Handlebar said...

Hooray. Ben also has a great sense of humor.

By the way, Roy Hobbs did hit a home run to win the last game in the movie The Natural. In the book by Bernard Malamud, he strikes out.

(sorry to spoil the ending)

Allison said...

Cute Ben! I love how protective he is of his brothers. Ben's a great kid.

wende said...

brag all you want to - ben is awesome and totally deserves all that great things you said about him! we need to know when you have things like all star games so we can come and cheer! we love ben!

Lindsey said...

Ben is the sweetest guy. He always gives me hugs and he always helps his mom. You guys did a great job!

Amanda said...

Not to mention that dang sun always following him around