Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Playtime Champion

While I was working on the laundry today, I felt a little tap on my foot. Joey had crawled in with a bouncy ball and wanted to play.
He begins by issuing a challenge. He throws down the gauntlet and sizes me up with his steely gaze. Am I ready? Can I handle the bouncy ball?
His hands are a blurr as he throws the ball again and again...Just when I think I can take no more, Peek-a-Boo! He is unstoppable.

You have bested me, Joey. Perhaps next time I will be able to compete! I think the champion is now ready to celebrate his victory with a cup of juice and a nap. Until we meet again...

3 comments:

Jana said...

I hear he's the bouncy ball champion. Maybe he can teach Zola a few things this summer. I love that Yaz is on your playlist.

wende said...

...and you thought you could take on the toddler! what were you thinking?! cute post!

Allison said...

What a cute mom you are.