Monday, April 7, 2008

J-Joe-Jeans and some Jellybeans, Let's sing a song about JAMES!

Well, there he is: Handsome James. I mean, really, isn't he going to be a heartbreaker? Watch out, Ladies!
James takes Aikido, but never fear, he'll go easy on you. Thanks to Allison for this picture! He is a great help with his brothers and they love him because he is gentle and soft-spoken and patient. James usually has some kind of animal living in his room. He usually goes for something slithery or slimy. Right now, it is a tadpole he named "Clover." I'll have to post a picture of him. He is starting to grow legs which James thinks is the most awesome thing in the world. James is also getting into scouts. He has all of his Eagle-Required merit badges except for camping. He is going to scout camp this year and is way excited.
James loves to read. He and I have been reading the same books lately. Some of our favorites are the Leven Thumps series and the Ranger's Apprentice series. We have the whole series, and love it! (For those of you who don't know, it's only available in Australia, but Frank pulled some strings with some of his mafia friends and got them for us) James is also really interested in Myths and history. I think he takes after his awesome Uncle Dave.
We are so lucky to have this kind, happy guy in our family. He is always ready with something funny to say and always aware of people's moods. I am so glad to have him here while his dad is traveling. He is a major helper with the little boys and keeping the house in shape. He is also my bodyguard. He's already taller than I am and the Dr. told us at his last appointment that he's projecting James to be at least 6'4"! So, don't mess with this guy!

6 comments:

Allison said...

Cute James! What a nice kid.

Dirk Handlebar said...

We love James.

"Awesome Uncle Dave" thinks James is pretty darn awesome himself.

wende said...

who doesn't love james? he is seriously the nicest kid i know. i love how he is always ready with a funny story and how in the world does he remember everyone's birthdays? he is awesome! love you james!

Jana said...

James is super cool. Zola loves him too. I can't wait to here about the rest of the gang...I'm just guessing there will be more.

Lindsey said...

Watch out ladies! Only a few more years...world beware! I love James. He is the handsomest, sweetest, most imaginative kid...I mean not a kid anymore.

Lindsey said...

Watch out ladies! Only a few more years...world beware! I love James. He is the handsomest, sweetest, most imaginative kid...I mean not a kid anymore.