Friday, September 26, 2008

My Helper (kind of)

Well, I was reading yesterday and I heard Joey playing with the little plastic plates and bowls in the kitchen. He likes to take them in and out, stack them, move them, etc. So, it was no big deal when I heard him leave the kitchen. I decided finally to check on him. I set my book down and found him... with a washcloth washing all the dishes in the TOILET! Frank asked if I took a picture, but there are just times when your first thought is not to grab your camera. So, the dishes got sanitized in the dishwasher and I'll never tell which ones they were. And Joey got sanitized in the tub. Maybe this kid needs a little kitchen for Christmas instead of having to improvise with other household appliances.


3 comments:

Josh Moore said...

That's awesome! What a great helper.

Johnson Family said...

That's great! I'll have Kelton bring his own plates next time he eats at your place!

wende said...

he's wearing the numbero uno shirt! sweet! this is a great photo. i recently taught ethan to play in the sink in the bathroom rather than the toilet. what is it with babies and toilets? gross. it's been an insentive to keep them clean i guess!