Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight--the wait is over!

So, last night, some girlfriends and I went down to the gateway and saw the opening night Twilight movie. We had to get tickets over a month ago. It's been sold out for weeks. Our showtime was 12:20 a.m.First of all, it was totally crowded. Thank goodness for reserved seating. I couldn't believe how many people were there. Secondly, we were basically the oldest people there. Most of the girls (there were hardly any guys there) were about 15. People were dressed up, selling t-shirts and there was a serious amount of screaming during the movie whenever a certain vampire came on screen. I'm not a movie critic and I hate it when someone gets on their blog the day after and spoils something like a movie or Harry Potter book, so, all I'm going to say about it is that it was totally fun to go and stay out all night with a bunch of moms. Also, they should have cast me and David Beckham as the leads in the movie. So, this post may or may not have made any sense, I'm going on 2 hours of sleep...

4 comments:

Johnson Family said...

OK, I'm jealous, I don't get to go until Saturday! Sounds like a blast, just being out all night with the girls!

Unknown said...

You don't look THAT bad...for a bunch of old ladies anyways :) Looks like you gals rocked it all night! Way to go!

Lilian said...

OH MY GOSH!!! When I was reading the books my book mark was a cut out of a magazine ad with DAVID BECKHAM! Definitely the perfect Edward! HAHA! Our theater had women OLDER THAN ME!!

Dirk Handlebar said...

I've decided to read all those books so I can pick up on teenagers at the mall. Wait, are you taping this? Just kidding. Prank call! Prank call!