Saturday, November 22, 2008

Who am I, Sir?

It's Rivalry Weekend! Everywhere you look, you can see fans supporting their team.Check out what our neighbor, Mark Chapman had on his lawn!


Somehow this big "U" ended up on our BYU loving neighbors' (The Reeds) garage. Hee-hee!While the big boys went to the game with Frank, Andrew, Joey and I went to the Fankhausers with Grandma and Grandpa for a little football party.
James and Ben rushed the field after the game with Frank. I think I am going to have a giant piece of goal post in my yard.

A...U...Tah...Man...Am...I!!!

3 comments:

wende said...

it was such a fun game to watch, we were all cheering - except spencer - he was crying.

that is an awesome pic of your boys on the field with their signs! go utes!

Johnson Family said...

What a great game (for the Utes, anyway!) I'm sure you're boys had a blast!!

Dirk Handlebar said...

I've never been prouder of James and Ben. And your neighbor's lawn is awesome.